Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Me Myself and I

Lately I've been wondering who am I? Two years ago I wrote a full on description on who I feel I am though nowadays I'm not too sure of who I am myself. Though what are we really? Are any of us really human? There has never been a guide book where it says this is a way a human should live, and because of that there are many confused people. Confused over what you may ask? Confused over a meaning, confused on why you exist what purpose is there for you to even be here on this earth, and as you think and think and can not find the answer you fall more into your mind until you become obsessed over who you really are. Over what you were meant to do in this world. You obsess over meaning.

Though maybe you really don't perhaps you have the mindset of simply not thinking about such trivial matters and simply live on with your life as if ignoring it was a natural thing. Why people do this it's because they already know who they are, they are content with what life has come out to be. Because of that they pose no further questions and only think of what's at hand, thinking only of the now and the future, of course occasionally looking at the past but only for reference or guidance nothing more.
What I am saying and I will acknowledge it, is in every way too general I'm only applying of course to a set group trying to teach the fact that you are who you are and what you do is what you do. Do not fret over the fact that you have not done anything humongous that has changed the world for the better or the worse. If you want to do something like that than by all means go ahead though it isn't as easy as it looks. I've met this wonderful lady once it took her 10 years to accomplish what she did and she really did make a difference in the world of course you may do the same. That is if you are willing to spend the amount of effort it takes to accomplish such a feat.

As I close this of I will say this once more you are you and nothing else. You are no one else but you and what you can accomplish is anything you want that is as long as you're willing to work for it.

2 comments:

Din said...

Exactly. XD You can only be yourself, right?

Kwenspi said...

You're Andres Flores, and my best friend. You're insightful, and you always seem to win an argument. You are a great judge of character, and seem to be able to tell a person for who they truly are. I'm glad we are friends, because you are a great person to talk with.

-Dave