Monday, October 19, 2009

No more school posts!!!!!!

I now have total liberty to write whatever the heck I want on this blog without holding back, just kidding. I still have to hold back because someone might flag me for something inappropriate I might put on, so I guess that means I still have to hold back a little. Well anyway here is the story because my teacher felt that I put up posts that aren't school related on my own personal blog and there is the fact that he has my blog posted up on his DP so if I say anything that is slightly disturbing how exactly will it represent the school. To be honest there was truth behind those words but still that doesn't mean I can't express my self.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!
Though I'm a bit glad that I don't have to put school posts on this anymore because to be honest I felt that my school posts and regular posts where in a way conflicting with each other, also I kinda of thought how many people actually want to read this?
Anyway right now I am currently running three blogs a school one a regular one and a cooking one...which I need to start updating. I haven't really updated it for the following reasons
  1. I haven't had time to cook anything
  2. I want to put up pictures
  3. I can't decide if I should vegetarian or just put all types of recipes
  4. I've been extremely lazy
Anyway I hope you start reading other blogs too and if you want to give me tips or suggestions for a new blog or maybe how to improve my blog than please go ahead.

1 comment:

Din said...

School kind of does take up a little much sometimes. :) That's cool your teacher put your blog on his DP, i think, though.