Monday, March 8, 2010

Advertisment

Work, work is all we ever do, but why do we work? Is it because we are striving to better ourselves or are we working for something? For a life, for our lives to kill or save a life whatever the reason that is what all must do. Heck just writing this is work for me I'm basically trying to advertise a math project and I will probably continue to do this. So please go to this link and fill out this survey.
Environmental Survey
I know I'm being selfish but this is for the well being of our environment.

1 comment:

Kwenspi said...

Well, some work because they want money. Money is a big key part of today's society. Although some commit to work they feel passionate about, like volunteers in Big Brothers Big Sisters of America. I want to work to express myself and my talents to the world. Work is the only way as I know how. Sure, to some, it may look like I’m goofing off, but in reality, I’m working hard to create art. That is why they call it, “a work of art.”