Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Today

Yo what's up people?
Well this is how I woke up this morning I woke up thinking "man I have such a bad feeling" guess what I found in my room? I found my dogs...leavings. So I had to get a bucket of water towels and clean it from my carpet because my dad said he would not take me to school unless I cleaned it. From there I KNEW that today was going to be a bad day, and I was right, all the juniors got in trouble including me. We all got in trouble because we were disrespecting our education, and to be honest I kinda of agreed with the teachers. You have no idea how many times I've had to tell my friends to just except the homework we are given and not complain about, because that's just how high school is, in high school you have to work your butt off, no one has any right to complain. Also the teachers brought up the fact that the students were cheating off of each other, I thought "well if they at least explain it to each other I'm ok" but that wasn't the case for the juniors apparently and I honestly believe that. I have been asked countless times if people can copy from me, of course I say no and help them though, I know how much trouble I can get in if I plagiarize, I'm not dim enough to do that. Though you would think well so what why is this so important to blog about? Well to be honest this is the first time in a while were I was so peeved at everything to the point where I cried because I held back me emotions. I was truly and utterly angry at everything, I was not just peeved of at everyone but myself included. I was angry at myself because I could not do anything to stop these events and I was angry at everyone else because of their #$@%@%@$%@$%$% I'm so angry I can't even think of a word to describe their #$@%#$%@#%@#^ so i just put @#$%@$%#@%^#6.

Well I guess that's really all I want to say. So I'm gonna end this and just say don't plageriaze and just work hard, because if you don't you are only cheating yourself. You are allowed to complain all you want, because that's freedom of speech, but please do it while you are alone, and just suck it up and do the work. I know some of you hate to do it but these days that's just how you progress in life.

No comments: