Sunday, October 4, 2009

Complaining

Hello people. Now as most of you know and it's basically a very common fact the reason people have blogs is to complain about whatever. Right now I want to complain on why people complain you see I am totally contradicting myself because for those of you who have read my "PERSONAL" blog posts you notice how I complain about almost everything and that's just how I am really. All I'm trying to say what is complaining gonna do? How many people that write these things make a difference in their communities? How many actually volunteer to help out somewhere were there was an earthquake, tsunami, oil spill, eruption and any other type of natural disaster you can think of? It's not enough to just tell people to do it you just got to get off your but and just go!!! AND YES I am trying to tell you right now to stop reading this blog and do something volunteer help out at a homeless shelter, make a sculpture out of recycled materials, pick up trash while your walking home, start walking and stop driving a car, save the world get a compost for your house, sell the dirt it makes, do something that can benefit the community. Right now it seems like right now I'm not doing anything like that but you know what I'm making a tree out of recycled paper, every time I go to my beach I pick up trash. I help my school fundraiser, I give ideas to my superiors to do things that everyone will love, throw a rave, car washes, water balloon fights, i have a compost bin at home you can do a lot of things you just need to know what to do. So just ponder what needs help, does anyone need your help try to even deal with the small things like spending time with your family. Just do something that will not just satisfy you but also something that will make others happy.

WE ARE ALL PEOPLE, PEOPLE ARE GREEDY AND RUDE, BUT THEY ALSO HAVE A LIMITLESS CAPACITY OF KINDNESS, LOVE AND COMPASSION.

I live by this rule, I know people can be snobby rude and only care about money but making people laugh, smile and love that stuff is priceless. You don't need money to have a good time you just need a little imagination and the will to get up and just go.

OK my prattle is done so see ya later.

No comments: