Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What do i mean

Hello Earth.
Welcome to my blog now if you have not read my previous post, I would like for you to stop reading, and read the previous post because you will find it hard to understand what this post is about.
You done? Good, now what I want to talk about is obviously what I meant about this intro. Well I just want to say WOW! Because of a simple itsy bitsy matter, the subject at hand that I spoke about relates a lot to my life....
OK you know what I'm going to stop talking like that cause it's annoying me.
OK now I tried really hard to remember what the heck I was talking about, and I mean hard. Now if most of you know me you know how I just I speak, or write in this case, and I have no idea what the heck I was talking about. I'm totally oblivious to what I write to be honest I just write whats on my mind and when I see it I go "what?"
Now usually I really don't need help figuring out what I meant, but for this one I thought I would need a little more information than usual. So I asked a couple of my friends to talk about the glory days we shared together. Now I just want to say, man I was a mean a kid back then, kinda am right now but not as much I was back then. Some of you probably already know what I'm trying to say, and if you don't well let me just say "Well you know how guys are, we do stupid stuff." Sometimes that stuff doesn't even make sense but we do it for the laughs and to see who is more macho than the other.


When I say the people of America are misguided at times I'm speaking from experience, sometimes we just don't know what to do. Not many people make it a living to guide people onto the right path, at times we stray from it and end up in a place where we don't want to be. From my perspective it makes me sad that it isn't a job. I'm not talking about a guidance counselor that puts you in a good school, I'm talking about someone who is there to help with people's problems. People need to know how great life is, that's an America I want to believe in, an America that struggles to live and doesn't give up. Though I am glad that there are some people who struggle to live, because those people can pull off miracles. I've seen them do things that make my jaw drop. There are people that have saved lives, people that don't want to live but keep on living because they are still looking for a reason to live.
END

No comments: