Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This is how it ends

Before I get ahead of myself i'm talking about my conclusion for my essay not 2012 or anything else that relates to doomsday.
Anyway as most of you know I'm making an I believe essay that relates to what I believe in America. This is strictly for my school, but because this is my personal blog, I'm going to be a little rebellious and prattle about whatever I can think of right now.
Oh will you look at that I just thought of something. As some of you know, but for some reason I believe that no one knows, I have a cooking blog with only one measly recipe. Mostly because I haven't thought of anything to put there, now because of events that are way to complicated to go into I am making that blog into a more healthy cooking blog, I will try to update it as much as possible, I'll try my best to put a full menu each day.
For n0w if anyone wants to follow the blog or put it on reader please just follow the link or copy and paste it in add subscription on google reader
http://foodofandres.blogspot.com/

Now TIME TO WRITE MY CONCLUSION

"To be honest that's what I mostly love about America there are so many people fighting to live and survive in a cold dark world. Sure there are probably millions of land that do the same thing but America is different they live for there own purposes. Sometimes those purposes are greedy and selfish, other times they are purposes that help the world. Though I don't care if people are good or bad I just care that people live on to better themselves and to better their lives, their families, their friends. This is why I believe in America because people will strive to live, people will strive to make the world a better place.

No comments: