Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I believe in America Intro

Its amazing how four words can mean something passionate, "I" meaning me and myself, "believe in" to put faith into and "America" is a place. Though what happens when you put them together? "I believe in America" I think it means the faith I have in this country, though what about America do I believe in? I believe in its people, because even though they are misguided at most times they have the strength to pull of miracles. They have won huge wars, made skyscrapers, built dams, they have done things that have changed the world.Maybe for now you don't see that as much, but I believe that there is still a burning passion in each human that lives in America. A passion that can change the world, just like it has before in history countless times over.

1 comment:

Kwenspi said...

What do you believe America can improve upon?