Monday, September 7, 2009

An interesting news article

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090907/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_school_speech

Usually I hate politics I'd rather have nothing to do with them, though it interests me how so many people make a big deal from just a speech. In this article it talks about Obama's speech to a children of the country. Before this was even delivered by the big guy himself the thing was put on fire instantly. There are already so many people complaining about what's in the speech and how they say he is exhorting children. I find it silly on how they make such a big deal about it, tell me how would you tell children to do good and help support this country and put yourself in the shoes of the president.
I just want to say that people overreact over the silliest things and I wonder if I'm doing the same thing by overreacting to this article. Obviously I have.

No comments: