Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lord of the Flies #7

Right now I am tired beyond recognition, but I am writing this right now because of two reasons...well actually three. The first reason is because this is homework, the second is because I'm tired and I just feel like ranting a little right now before I do my homework, and finally the third reason is because I just want to say to the whole world I had a lot of fun today.
Now before my assignment I want to rant. So before I got home at my usual time of 8:30, I decided I would get a coke, so I took all the extra change I had and started putting all my coins in...I was twenty cents short so I just got my change back and quickly got into the incoming trolley. Now when I looked into my pocket the weirdest thing happened I magically had an extra quarter. Which just goes to show everyone, I'm one lucky guy because I got my soda in the end. ^_^

Date Unknown, 1941

Journal Entry #3
I woke up in a cage this morning tired and confused, my captures were only a few feet away, as I stirred in my cage the woke up. One of the boys was a bigun he raised his spear and threatened to kill me if I tried to escape. I could only gulp down my breath, as I opened my mouth to say something a loud noise, or a call "resounded around the island."(175) The boys are around me started mumbling something about a "conch"(15) they suddenly left as if I was just a memory of the past. I stared dumbfounded at my captures who suddenly forgot their prisoner. I could only help but laugh when I broke myself out when I guessed they were out of earshot. My first thought was to get out of here but then I became curious and started heading toward the part of the island the kids called "Castle Rock."(174) As I walked closer to Castle Rock I noticed a small amount of "smoke"(174) coming from it. Then all I heard was yelling coming from the kids.

As I looked out at the scene I saw the boys with everyone facing Ralph, Piggy and Samneric. I could only look as I saw Ralph and Jack suddenly battle it out in front of the boys. I have to say at this moment, all children in this island were going crazy, and Jack was still the worse of them all. His OCD was putting up a stubborn front of everyone what he was doing was wrong and I knew that, he has been doing evil deeds on this island and I wonder if Ralph could stop him. I honestly think he's the only one on this island that had any sense. Suddenly "Roger rolled a huge rock at Piggy and he fell with the conch shattering into a million pieces."(181) At that moment I just realized something, Roger had killed Piggy, and from his face he enjoyed it, it was as if he had a bad case of psychological trauma. He was murderers and I realized that he was just as worse as Jack except Roger had a murderes intent, Jack wanted order and would go to extremes. Scared for my life I ran, and I realized even Ralph was running away from the group. Right now I'm somewhere very far away from the group, I'm on the other side of the island to be exact.



No comments: