Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year Resolution

My New Year resolution is to grow stronger in both body and mind, to be more wiser to pull out the people that are in the pits of despair. Everyone that will graduate in 2011 will become the next generation and they will become the best because I have finally chosen to become the light that shines in the darkness. This is not for me this is for everyone because I want everyone to have a better future to not be sad, but to be happy all the time. I want to finally show people the way and I want to do it better then I have ever done before. I am the Light that shines in the darkness, and I will turn everyone I meet into lights I will change people to become better to become the best. I am not writing history but I am insuring that they will, I am gonna give them the courage to write something in the tablet of time. To make their stories, I will not change the world I will only change them and then they will change the world. I will finally become the Light something that I have ignored for to long. I will show the way and I will show them everything. I will make sure there is no more darkness. I am gonna make sure that I become what I have thought was gonna be to much a responsibility for, I will become the Light.
From this day forward goodness will be found even in the darkest hearts.

No comments: