Sunday, December 2, 2007

Story Ideas

Well this is the I think the second time I ask to get your opinion. Anyway I need opinions on which story idea I should do first and I'm asking for opinions because it's hard for me to choose and I mean really difficult anyway here are the story ideas.

The Brain and Brawn Condition:
A boy is born with a rare condition. A friend will try to decode his journals to describe the moments the condition started taking affect to the pint it will kill him.

The Soul Keeper:
A girl has lost a boy for whom she had deep emotions for. The day before his death he gave her an orb with a leaf inside, which leads her to his book shortly after his death. She now finds herself in a war between good and evil and both sides are after the book to change the world.

The Battle of the F.I.=
A boy has fallen victim to a nuclear bomb that has split him into two people. One is evil while the other is good. One controls fire while the other controls ice. thus the battle begins.

Nova:
It is the nova era here on earth and the sun is about to die. Only the man who controls fire that is told in legend is able to save the earth.

Crystals:
A boy with the unique ability to manipulate crystals has fallen prey to his future. To save th world. He has just begun knowing how dangerous his powers are. will the future kill him or give him a chance.

3 comments:

edenn<3 said...

I like two of these ideas
The Brain And Brawn one (i think that's the name =]) is a really interesting idea. I find it interesting when books actually seem like real life but they aren't. And that situation is possible to happen. It also sounds like the most interesting in my opinion.
The second on i like is the The Battle of the F.I. idea. I think that one sounds extremely interesting but a bit sketchy. Because the story has to have emotion and that sounds like a story with only action. does that make sense?
Any ways. The other's are extremely creative to. I just like these two the best
Your welcome <3

Long Cat said...

I still like the fire and ice / crystal stories.

azure said...

I love the Nova one but that is my personal opinion. The nuclear one seems like you could find tons of things to write about. Think of the possibilities.