Monday, November 12, 2007

My opinion on titles

Nerds, jocks, populars, geeks, what gives us the right to give people titles? They are just people aren't they? I believe we give people titles because we fear them. Thats why i was never given a title of any sort because unlike most people in the world i don't take control by taking advantage of peoples fears. I treat them the way I want them to treat me, with respect. Some think that kindness is a weak trait well I just want to say it is a strength. Why are we determined by the way we dress and act in public? I think it is shameful the way we judge people, I haven't seen anyone actually think of what they say. They just blurt things out without thinking, so who are we to say what a persons title is. To some a person could be a geek but to others that person is the coolest person ever. I see this every day, people giving rude titles to some poor person who already has it bad. Yet I never see anybody defending those people. What is on the line? My answer is nothing there is nothing ever on the line if you do what you believe is the right thing to do. I want someone to prove me wrong otherwise.

1 comment:

azure said...

I agree with you on that. Titles aren't the coolest things in the world. I don't mind them much but just the fact that people would enjoy being classified as something that tons of other people are already classified as. It would be much cooler to be classified as yourself. People are not perfect the way they are but the combinations of all their beautiful traits is like a crystal maze with all types of magical surprises hidden behind every wall. I can tell that your writing became better in the course of only a few days. Keep up the good work.