Saturday, November 17, 2007

Depression

It hurts in so many ways that you can't even count that high. It can happen any way the worse is selves the loss of a loved one. Some people want to kill themselves others just turn cold; I went through the cold one and now I have no idea how an emotion is supposed to feel like. When you lose a loved one you fell like you lost everything. I just want to tell those who go through this you haven't. Just stop and think before you do something horrible would your loved one really want you to do this. I doubt it they would want you to stay happy and live a good life. Just look around a t what you have and you see you still have great friends, loving guardians. You may think that no one cares about you anymore but I want to say there is at least one person who still cares about you. So drop the knife, drop the match, don't you even dare of jumping off, don't even think of hanging yourself don't dare do anything that you know will make someone else depressed. Think about the consequences if you kill yourself then someone else will think that their life is bad and do the same things you did. So don't walk into the darkness walk into the light, be happy but don't think that it will come easily you have to work for happiness. There is never no end just new beginnings. So be happy because you still have a life ahead of you that is always worth fighting for. It is never the end it is just another beginning.

2 comments:

Eureka !! :D said...

wow andres, this is very inspiring!
depression is a depressing feeling eek. i dont lyk it. i guess it is better to start over when things go crazy..

azure said...

Its never the end, only a new beginning. These are the words that pass through my mind so often. To you I just have to bow for your en lighting words. I am a pretty happy person but other people are not and I hope with all my heart that your writing touches them as it touched me. I am going to tell you something that you might already know and I say this because you understand what I mean.

We with the power to manifest hope, light happiness and peace into the souls of others are incredible spawns of the big something that watches over the world. Now, choosing to use that power for the good of the world is simply an act, a mission that goes beyond the starriest, most mysterious and spiritual of skies. Good luck ;)