Monday, November 12, 2007

Anger

To me anger is not a gift but a curse, because my anger is an uncontrolled rage and once activated it cannot be stopped unless of course someone of great importance to me is there to calm me down. I have seen the fear in peoples' eyes when they have seen me truly angry to me it is heartbreaking. I don't want my friends to fear me nor do i want to see them hurt. Anger is an emotion and like all other emotions it can be controlled. It boils inside of you until you have to let it out, your eyes of judgment become cloudy and you find yourself yelling out things that don't even make sense. To some this feels good because you are filled with power and you want it to last forever. To me it is a continuous struggle between my mind and body. I know what I can do to someone if i tried which is what scares me. Everyday I find myself worrying if i will lose control and hurt someone. If you treat anger as a gift a congratulate you because you can do what i can't, use it. If you treat it as a curse let me tell you just this if you ever find you lose control don't take it on the person who did it but take it out on something inanimate that way you cause no damage to anyone. Find your Yin I should say, the good side of yourself and unleash it let someone be your balance, to make sure you are always in control and not your anger.

3 comments:

edenn<3 said...

hah
am i someone of great importance?
hah i doubt it lawl

{{*~*~.:Princess:.~*~*}} said...

hey andres dont get ur undies in a knot ull get through it jasja jk very inspiring become a writer dude ill so buy ur book

azure said...

Anger is an annoying feeling. I don't like it. I know how it feels to be screamed at or looked upon with a furious face and it makes me irritated and scared. When you get angry I would suggest to NOT try and fight it. Your angry for a reason and like Kay says "You have something to say so say it". Let it out! Write stuff down or do whatever but do NOT keep it in. Just don't hurt anyone. The reason you fear so much of hurting someone is because you don't want to hurt anyone. The reason that you don't want to hurt anyone is because you are a good person. Keep that in mind next time you fear your rage, reminding yourself of what you are will bring you down from that fired up cloud.