Friday, November 9, 2007

Friends

Everyone needs a friend, for they need us. A friend is someone who cares about your thoughts and

feelings. They help you in more ways then one. i believe that without friends most of us will be lost

in the dark tunnel called life. To me friends are my wings, they help me soar into the sky higher

then i can imagine. Those without friends stay grounded while those who do soar freely into the

sky. Friends cure us in both heart & mind. We cannot live without friends without feeling like

something is missing. Friends are a piece of a persons puzzle and without them we are incomplete.

2 comments:

K. Flewelling said...

I totally agree. Was this your persuasive speech? It is very persuasive. :)

Where are your thoughts on the border? I am craving them!

azure said...

I agree. Friends are incredible. Without them I dont know what I would be. I like how you used friends as wings. It is a beautiful analogy because friends are like wings. Like family, like dreams, they make you soar above the seas.