Monday, November 12, 2007

How Mexico benifit the U.S. and vice versa

I believe that these two countries help each other in a variety of ways unfortunately I don't know them but that doesn't mean I haven't researched. I believe food is a good topic so let us start with that. Now for those who have been to Mexico if you have seen those cactus that look like they are raising their arms well those cactus have now become a healthy salad topping. They have found out that those cactus are really nutritious and have high protein levels which is a wonder on my part. I have seen so many different types of things at the supermarket that have Mexican origin and vice versa if you have ever been to the Costco in TJ let me just say that place is filled with a lot of stuff from the U.S. mostly electronics. You see in Mexico anything edible is cheap but electronics are expensive more expensive then what most things cost here. The trade of food is simple but I electronic devices are hard to come by in Mexico which is why they are so expensive. Anyway before I go off topic I have to say military is another, these countries are good allies if not there would be a war going on in my backyard and I meant that literally. There is so much more on this but I can't cover it all due to the fact that I have too many perspectives on this subject.

No comments: