Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hunter-Gatherer Journal Entry

I'm tired but I have to keep my eyes open every time we rest we must stay alert unknown it is that lies in the darkness waiting to pounce. We have become tired of traveling, food is becoming scarce, we don't know if we can keep living like this, but how else shall we survive. Yet we are driven of the fear of turning against each other hopefully we can control ourselves, every day is another day close to death itself we all know this and we wonder how much longer can we live like this. We barely see the mammoths any more some of think they have dissapeared, I believe that they are still around I miss the rich succulent meat of those giant beasts. A red run has risen, blood has been shed, that means there is food nearby, we must move quickly before the land turns dark. Hopefully this will not be the last time I write, now it is time to HUNT!

No comments: