Sunday, March 2, 2008

The beginning

Yes, for those that understand that, yes it has begun. The only question will you help me will you help with this vision of mine? If you are as tired as I am of seeing your friends in agony, in tears because of this heartless world if not stop reading because you are ignorant, you only see and hear what you want this world isn't perfect and if you haven't realized that there is no perfection, then you don't know how the world is. now if you want to help if you want to help, if you want to light up the darkness this world is engulfed in then comment this. It is starting it is the start of how I am going to light up the darkness. I am a Light, and I am going to try my best to help, to help those who need it. It has begun now you can totally ignore me or help me. Your choice.

2 comments:

Bryanna R (music-fanatic) said...

so how does one assist in such a noble cause?

icymushroom said...

Look inside that heart, look in the hearts of others open their eyes to better possibilities a better world, and if you really want to be involved talk to me from
http://www.myspace.com/icymushroom
or email me if you don't have a myspace
icymushroom@gmail.com
icymushroom@yahoo.com
aflores.cv@hightechhigh.org I think that was the emai for school. O_o