Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Good and Bad photos





Well there are bad photos like the one to the left and good photos that actually do something like above you can obviously tell the diference, in practically everything. The lighting, color, background, number of people, angle a bunch of other things I probably haven't noticed but you probably have. Well to better explain the right photo was just an accident and I took this night, while the one on top I tried to capture something, one was to make some people smile and laugh that was my main intention really my other intentions were to catch a sweet angle with my friends doing something weird but I wanted to capture it so it seemed abstract, it's hard for me to explain since I'm new to photography. Now I ask you what is the difference between a good and a bad photo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your good picture :)
The motion in the picture looks very cool..and funny xD

suko said...

That is funny to see Austin and Thomas about to run into Ben. But in my opinion it would be funny if they actually ran and stop when the picture was taken.

Joelle said...

Well, your good picture has excellent lighting, unlike your bad one. Also the good picture has a funny emotion to it.

Austin said...

i really like the picture on the top not only the lighting but the clarity. the only problem i have with it is it looks like im about to kick ben that was not my intention... cough cough- austin


I like the photos and the detail that you included, but where is the bad photo? Michael